Digital Marketing Executive Job Purpose:
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible in assisting in the planning, executing and implementation of online marketing strategies and digital media; including social media, e-communications, website and online advertising. To fully support the Digital Marketing Specialist with the overall Myeongdong Topokki’s marketing communications programme.
Duty & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all our social media presence including Facebook, Official Website and etc.
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Responsible in preparing writing material, photo and video for social media updates.
- Create creative post in social media platform.
- Responsible to update monitor and improve the content and blog.
- Uploading marketing materials and campaign through social media platform. • Analyzing the data and feedback from customers and public.
- Responsible for maintaining SMS blast, e-mail blast and mobile apps.
- Responsible in planning contest, survey and other marketing strategy for social media channels.
- Assisting in recruitment postings in career site and other social media channel including Facebook, Instagram, Official website, e-mail and mobile apps.
- Implement outstanding digital marketing campaigns across the official website, social media & advertising.
- Create and cultivate strong relevant social media presence for our key brands to engage and delight both our customers and partners.
- Utilize data to increase audience share and continuously grow in social space. • Drive online traffic to increase sales and brand awareness through major online channels.
- Growing number of potential followers/subscribers of social media platforms. • Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Respond to customers’ requests and enquiries on social media channels.
- Monitor and analyzing results to ensure effectiveness of social media channels.
- On-going developing or strategies to acquire new customers and drive engagement.
- Manage budget and costs to ensure efficient usage of resources to develop marketing strategies.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Multimedia/Advertising/Media/Marketing/ Mass Communication- or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years related experiences would be an advantage.
- Required skill(s): Strong knowledge in Word press and other related software’s.
- Candidate must be able to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- A committed team player who is resourceful, dynamic and possesses good market intelligence with analytical mind.
- Self-motivated, efficient and dedicated fast worker and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player with strong communication skills.