- Fresh graduates from recognized universities, colleges, or similar institutions of higher learning and are of age twenty five (25) years and below.
- For existing Final Year students from recognized universities, colleges or similar institutions of higher learning an average or minimum CGPA of 3.50 (out of a maximum of 4.00) based on all semesters’ academic results prior to final semester.
- At least 2nd Upper Honours Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent credentials, i.e a distinction average or minimum graduating of 3.50 (out of maximum of 4.0)
- A good pre-University academic record, i.e a minimum of six distinctions from SPM/O-Level upwards.
- Experience and active involvement in extra-curricular activities and in leadership positions in a minimum of three activities.
- Proven track record in handling challenges and competitive responsibilities, together with the ability to balance various demands simultaneously
- Proven leadership qualities (e.g. positions held in club or societies) Personality
- A balanced and pleasant disposition, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Dynamic individual, high achiever & self-motivated
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse team and form mutually beneficial and long term working relationship
Interested candidates please apply directly via JobCircle.my