- Review and verify transactions
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and documentation issues
- Follow up with project team for outstanding invoices
- Check documentation for accuracy of information
- Manage supplier relationships
- Maintain files, documentation and data entries accurately
- Assist and handle any ad-hoc duties when required
- Assist the Finance Manager in finance and accounting duties that may not be listed here
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- Has basic accounting knowledge with good understanding of double entries, bank reconciliation and cash flow.
- Has basic knowledge of SQL Accounting / MYOB Accounting and is keen to learn.
- Required skill(s): Proactive, excellent time management, detailed oriented, good communication.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (optional).
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Damansara Perdana.
Related Jobs (20)
ACCOUNT ASSISTANT (CASH BOOK) / (REINSURANCE & CLAIMS) on November 14, 2018 Full Time