- Manage the bookkeeping activities for the Company; ensuring timely reporting and comprehensive accounting reconciliations on major General Ledger accounts.
- Support the day-to-day activities of finance functions (i.e. accounts payable, accounts receivables and cash management); efficient in addressing the financial requirements of Production and Administrative team.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reporting and financial analysis; providing accurate and quality reporting output.
- Liaison with auditors, corporate secretaries, tax agents and bankers; continuous communication for effective statutory and regulatory reporting.
- Participate as key member in other ad-hoc financial projects/ tasks as assigned; proactive in all dealings to achieve target.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and/ or Professional qualifications (ACCA, CIMA and CPA etc.).
- At least two (2) years of experience in managing finance functions.
- Familiar with accounting software and proficient in office suite (i.e. spreadsheet and word processing etc.).
- Possess strong analytical skills, meticulous and good time management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.