This role reports to the Finance Director. You will be responsible to plan, organize, direct and control accounting and control function of LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort either Park/Hotel as assigned. Providing reporting and financial oversight of project and operational results and advising and making recommendations to management based upon the financial results. You will work with all departments to provide support and coordination through financial reporting and analysis and liaise directly with Group Functions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or charted accountant with ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Good command of English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the similar role in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to demonstrated leadership skill
- Experience in coordinating and implementing financial plan for control of operations is required. Experience with corporate profit planning, revenue forecasts, expense budgets, capital investment, saving opportunities and exposures are required
- Require strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated success in project management skills, including budgeting.equires strong analytical and decision making skills
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required.
We encourage only incumbents with the related qualification/experience to apply. Legoland Malaysia Resort offers competitive remuneration package commensurates with experience and a great career prospect for individuals who seek continuous growth. We also offer many exciting activities to create an active and fun workplace as we believe that Whatever We Do, We Do It For The Love of Fun.