What you’ll do:
– Working with Product team to develop world class solution that solves problems faced by online sellers.
– Conduct user testings, and understand real user feedback about the product
– Taking the lead with respect to UX strategy and creative direction aligned with the company growth plan
– Preparing mockups, designs, prototype and deploying them on aggressive timelines
– Optimize the web assets for performance speed and conversion
– Demonstrated successes (and failures) in building user-facing applications using data-driven practices
What we’d like to see from the candidate:
– Passion for users and analytical on data. High passion for creating high converting web assets
– Passion towards online sellers, empathy towards our users and crazy about finding out how to design the best checkout process that converts
– Crazy about online shopping. Familiar with most of the eCommerce platform available in the market
– Experience working with RESTful Services and APIs is a plus
– Strong ability to implement responsive / mobile design and cross browsers development
– Ability to take advantage of data from tracking to improve components of web design with conversion as end goal
– Familiarity with Google Analytics, Pixel tracker, Heat Maps and Visitor analyzer product such as Inspectlet, Kissmetrics or others.
– The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment.
– The motivation to maintain and improve design standards.
– The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
– Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas.
– Good team player with strong communication skills.
– Manage the execution of all deliverables in line with project schedule and deadlines.
– Result-oriented, able to work independently with good planning & organisation skills.
– Friendly, good at multitasking & willingness to learn.
– At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.