Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide Administration assistance to the HR Department, Stationery & Toiletries management, Reports and tracking, Office maintenance, Assets Management and Others safety maintenance ; which supports the whole Vanli Group.
- Administrative duties in relation to the HR Department.
- The interrelationship of HR and Finance in the areas of new employee paperwork, payroll issues related to on boarding and termination, use of a payroll management database, and report generation
- Any Ad-hoc duties given by the Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Min Diploma in any disciplines or equivalent.
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Customer service oriented, positive and engaging attitude.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to manage priorities, ready to multi-task and ability to work independently without continuous direction or supervision.
- Training Provided
- EPF & SOSCO
- Working closely with the HR Manager.
- Medical Benefits (T&C)