- Lead the Capex and improvement project as Project Manager.
- Apply statistical methods, machine capability study and perform mathematical calculations to determine and improve manufacturing processes and production capability.
- Continuously plan and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency of production areas plus creating a safer working environment.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
- Study all machine platform operations/sequence and provide suggestions to further improve machine reliability and process stability.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards and cost analysis to promote efficient staff and facility utilization. Review on the effectiveness of the implementation of improvement method.
- Be the champion for tooling application process improvement.
- Champion in Lean/Kaizen, 3P projects & Six Sigma Projects.
- Be the champion for NPI, new product line setup and transfer projects within organization.
- Coach and provide guidance to Engineer and develop their Process and Engineering skills.
- Established and setup all processes and working steps into controlled system.
- Setup and lead improvement on operation shop floor level key metrics index.
- Lead and improve on daily Quality/Productivity issues from Manufacturing Engineering perspective.
- Responsible for the implementation, communication, coordination and management of all matters related to Quality Management System (QMS) ISO process.
- Perform any other related lawful duties that may be given by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Industrial / Production / Manufacturing / Operations) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years hands on Industrial Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in process / productivity / quality / material yield improvement will be added advantage.
- Abilities in conduct studies and propose improvement plan.
- Matured and good working attitude.
- Able to work independently, strong leadership, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignment simultaneously.