Salary: RM2500 – RM3000
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: Morning shift: 9am – 6pm
Location: Subang Jaya
- Responsible to project planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting activities for undergoing project to ensure the project can be delivered within the scope and time.
- Manages multiple projects, develop and maintain constructive relationships with project stakeholders clients, vendors and partners.
- Ensure services are priced correctly for client expansion opportunities
- Present solutions to client and negotiate price optimally.
- Draft client service agreement providing details on scope of service and compensation.
- SPM or Diploma with 1 – 2 years experience in project and customer service fields.
- Excellent English and Malay, Chinese will be added advantage.
- Good is MS office ( Excel, Word, and PPT).
- A professional manner while handle candidates or clients.
- Good organization skill, able identify issue and able to solve problem.
- Self-motivate & fast-paced.
If interested, kindly send us your latest resume/CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us at 012-9278050 for more information regarding the job.