To assist in daily operations in creating the employees work schedules and assigning their daily tasks.May be responsible for helping to train the new hires, and assisting in their getting accustomed to their new job. Also helps in the decision-making when it comes to the activities done in the office, such as production, the resale and the allocation of sources. Coordinates with the different departments in their organization to ensure that all tasks executed are of best quality.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working hours 9.30am-6.30pm, Monday to Saturday, Occasional Sunday and take Weekday off.
- Station in Outlet Daily (Except office meeting day)
- Ensure schedules and objective are met
- Supervise and motivate staff
- Monitor Operating costs, budget and resources
- Coordinate Operation
- Check CCTV at 9.30am to ensure all staffs report to duty
- To ensure all outlets money are bank in at 10pm with bank in slip and sales report are send to group chat, to check on shortage and void, any rejected money to be bank – in in the next day without fail
- To check on Drawer Cash Float cannot exceed RM 700.00
- To ensure everything related with outlet issue need to update CEO
- To check daily accounting report upon outlet visit, if found problem rectify on spot and ensure the sales are key in into POS system
- To complete outlet tableware / inventory stock take every month for every (date)
- Service and maintenance of kitchenware, Kitchen equipment and tableware
- Advance salary followed as memo
- To submit Overtime to HR 21st each month through driver & update send report form
- Double check remaining daily accounting report after 24th every month if anyone took advance salary.
- To submit Duty Roster of Manager and outlets to HR and CEO 25th each month
- To submit staff advance salary summary to HR 26th every month
- To submit staff monthly salary summary to HR 30th every month
- Each outlet daily accounting report pass to Driver and submit to Account Department weekly.
- Provide daily accounting report to outlet
- Review with outlet staff for customers feedback or any inconvenience at outlet and being reporting the issue to respective person
- To ensure Kitchen Supervisor make proper order following Central Kitchen schedule and do advice
- To ensure all tableware receiving at outlet and old item return to Central Kitchen
- Involve in staffs hiring for Outlets
- Involve in team meeting at HQ
- Analyze outlets flow and suggest improvement
- Review with staff on controlling store expenses on monthly basis