- To head teams of supervisory staff in the construction and completion of 5 or more projects.
- To conduct site meeting and assist Contracts Administrators in the preparation of claims / payments.
- Liaise and attend meeting with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and relevant authorities to ensure smooth progress of the projects.
- Implement control system on material ordering, receiving and usage and to ensure that proper documentation and cost coding of delivery orders.
- To enforce quality work on site and maintain quality as our trademark.
- Ensure that the Occupational Safety & Health Management System is adhered to at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) : MS Office, AutoCad (Optional).
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.