Salary: Negotiable base on experience
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: Morning shift: 9am – 6pm
Location: Subang Jaya SS15
- Negotiate the pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
- Organize interviews for candidates as requested by the client and inform candidates result from clients.
- Headhunt – identify and approach suitable candidates who may already be employed.
- Build relationship with clients by developing a good understanding of clients companies’ profile; culture; working environment and background.
- Utilize business development, sales and marketing techniques and networking skills to expand company’s recruitment business.
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment process.
- At least 1 year experience in the recruitment industry OR have an experience in customer service/ HR (interview dept) / telemarketing
- Excellent communication and customer service skills .
- Good sales and negotiation skills with English and Malay, can converse Chinese will be added advantage.
- A confident and positive attitude in a professional manner.
- Able to start immediately.
If interested, kindly send us your latest resume/CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us at 012-9278050 for more information regarding the job.