- To explore, develop and execute sales strategies in achieving sales objectives.
- To develop and expand new customer base.
- To build good rapport with customers and enhance customer’s satisfaction and retention.
- To implement sales strategies planned by management to achieve sales target.
- To provide sales and activities report to management on a weekly basis.
- To identify new sales areas and to source for new clients in order to increase company’s revenue.
- To provide quality services to existing clients for business continuity.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary/Diploma level or equivalent with at least 1 years of proven sales experience.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to speak Chinese is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated with an excellent sense of creativity or business acumen and a positive attitude.
- Customer service oriented and presentable.
- Fresh graduates / Entry Level applicant with the flare for Sales are also encouraged to apply.
Nearby Pandan Jaya LRT
Perks & Benefits
Day off every first Saturday of the month