In your role, you will assist your Chief Marketing Officer in the design of marketing plan and advertising across in the country. The ideal candidate must be both insanely creative and analytical, and is able to make data informed decisions while keeping a consumer-focused mind set. This role will focus on building the AVANA brand, user acquisition and engagement.
The day-to-day activities:
– Perform data monitoring and analysis daily/ weekly and provide recommendation based on consumer insights
– Inform/ discuss market knowledge of consumer behaviours and trends with manager.
– Work with the growth team and product team with the execution of all marketing activities (both online and offline, tactical and brand)
– Manage, optimize digital campaigns through all the performance channels
– Write reports, specification and creative briefs;
– Manage external agencies, vendor and partners;
– Support in developing and executing country specific marketing plans encompassing advertising campaigns, PR events and digital marketing while ensuring brand consistency;
– Perform data analysis and provide thought leadership based on consumers insights;
– Ensure that all campaigns are optimised for correct target audiences.
– Ensure spend on campaigns are within budgets.
– Develop AVANA’s brand voice, ensuring consistency across all collaterals and touch points.
The must haves:
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, maths or other quantitative majors required.
– 1-3 years of relevant experience
– English and Bahasa Malaysia both oral and written is mandatory; as this role will be taking care of the Malaysian market. Mandarin will be an added bonus
– Knowledge and use of current advertising tools and channels.
– Have a good commercial sense and be able to spot & exploit opportunities in a proactive manner.
– Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
– Have a strong can-do attitude.
– A proven track record of exceptional success in digital marketing role is preferred.
– Start-up experience is appreciated
– Creativity and able to develop unique and but practical marketing ideas.