- To ensure all the procedures related to the department are adhered to and continuously improved.
- To train and develop subordinates to achieve customer’s satisfaction via Engineering support at product quality, test and delivery performance.
- To attend to engineering and test related issues and monitor closely so as to meet customer’s product specification and quality requirements.
- Generate and update Engineering department operational procedures and ensure subordinates complied with the procedures written.
- To examine respective group’s efficiency performance and constantly search for way to upgrade and reduce non-productive time spent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic /Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering-Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Nearby Pandan Jaya LRT
Perks & Benefits
- Day off every first Saturday of the month